Graduate Electrical Design Engineer
A very large international company that is a world leader in digital finishing equipment are growing and seeking new graduate talent for the role of Graduate Electrical Design Engineer to develop and progress.
The software department is continually growing and seeking an extremely driven and hard-working Graduate for the role of Graduate Electrical Design Engineer, wanting an individual that seeks to learn and develop- that will hit the ground running being an integral member to the team.
Deal with all aspects of machine manufacturing from design, R & D, procurement subcontractors, service support and technical documentation from an electrical perspective.
Look for continuous improvement opportunities in all aspects and processes of the business.
What you get
- The opportunity to learn and develop
- Excellent scope for progression
- Salary reviews
- Onsite parking
- Projects that will challenge and push you as an Engineer
This company are offering great progression and professional development, giving a wealth of knowledge and experience.
- Adopt 5s and lean philosophy
- Meeting relevant electrical and control safety requirements and design standards
- Produce and check electrical drawings
- Review projects with mechanical design and software engineers to ensure the electrical design meets the necessary customer needs
- Provide technical support for electricians and sub-contract / outsourcing partners
- Carry out any necessary drawing or wiring modifications when required
- Provide technical support to Service department, service engineers and customers
- Produce technical documentation for machine operation, testing and design
- Communicate with suppliers and purchasing department on product components
- Travel to other sites, customers and supplier sites when required
- Create test procedures
- Complete and develop process check sheets
- Comply to and develop quality and safety improvements
- Analyse and interpret data
- Maintain accurate job clocking
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Ability to work alone or within a team
- Able to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Time management
- Can do attitude
- Methodical approach to problem solving
- Courteous and professional at all times
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!