Graduate Engineer Project Manager
Specialist company dealing with highly energy efficient modular data centre system. These modular data rooms are built entirely in the factory and requiring minimal work on site and seeking a Graduate for the role of Graduate Engineer Project Manager
Working as part of a small dedicated technical team, ensuring that the modular facilities, are compliant with both industry and client's standards with particular emphasis on mechanical and electrical services.
On site compliance to continue throughout the site completion works and into the commissioning stage, documentation will be produced for the client demonstrating that the facility is ready for occupation.
- Support the technical director
- Technical design coordination of building fabric and services
- Management of commissioning process
- Client and Contractor Liaison
- Project management of key subcontractors
- Assessing technical compliance and design approval to industry standards and client specifications.
What you need
- Educated to degree level- mechcanical degree/structural engineering
- Good communication, planning and organisational skills
- Ability to understand Mechanical and Electrical designs
- Ability to read and understand drawings
- Ability to follow and document procedures
- A good eye for detail
- Ability to use Word and Excel effectively.
Graduate Talent Solutions is the UK's leading graduate recruitment specialists with nationwide opportunities for graduates across all industry sectors, including; HR, Engineering, Business, Marketing, Finance, Construction and ICT. We place graduates in permanent positions with our clients, as well as 5-6 month paid work placements directly linked to your future career choice - more than two thirds of our placements directly end with permanent graduate positions.
Graduate Talent Solutions is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!