Graduate Product Design - Lighting
- Graduate Product Design - Lighting
- UP TO £30,000
- Product Design Innovation, Lighting Design and Technology, Product Design Engineering, Design and Creative
A leading bespoke lighting design and distribution company, delivering high quality and a niche commercial service with a high level of successful work from the head office based in Braintree. Offering an exciting opportunity for an ambitious candidate to join the business at an exciting time as a Graduate Product Design - Lighting.
What you get
- Generous starting salary
- Excellent scope for progression
- Training and development
- Rising remuneration opportunities
- Joining and established and secure company
- Pension scheme
This is a role as a Graduate Product Design - Lighting, based in Braintree. Work activities will include and not necessarily limited to:
- Hands on lighting design for a range of projects
- Providing lighting calculations
- Preparation of renderings, drawings, and specification
- Assisting the production of project related correspondence and reports
- Project and team administration duties
- Co-ordinating work with designers and engineers of other disciplines.
- Attend design team meetings and present design outcome
- Recognised degree or diploma in Product Design Innovation, Lighting Design and Technology, Product Design
- Engineering achieving or (predicting to achieve) 2:1 or higher
- Computer literate with knowledge in Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Familiarity with 3D modelling software is desirable
- Knowledge of lighting software would be advantageous
- Knowledge of practical approaches to lighting design, e.g. LED lighting and controlling units, metal fabrication, lighting components, plastics (injection moulding, tooling).
- Confident in dealing with clients in person and via the phone or email
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- Full UK driving licence
- Join an established company
- Competitive salary
- Training and clear development plan
If you are interested in this role, please contact Tom Wright
If you are interested in this placement please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Graduate Talent Solutions for further details.
Graduate Talent Solutions is the UK's leading graduate recruitment specialists with nationwide opportunities for graduates across all industry sectors, including; HR, Engineering, Business, Marketing, Finance, Construction and ICT. We place graduates in permanent positions with our clients, as well as 5-6 month paid work placements directly linked to your future career choice - more than two thirds of our placements directly end with permanent graduate positions
Graduate Talent Solutions is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!