New Client Advisor
Graduate opportunity based in Coventry within a company that tailor makes I.T and telephone solutions. Deal with telephone systems, I.T services and security seeking a New Client Advisor who will meet clients and find solutions for companies depending on their needs.
- Telephony experienced preferred but not essential
- Have a degree/be a graduate
- You will be an enthusiastic and consultative person
- Have a desire to progress your career and earn money
- Professional well-spoken person (fluent in English)
- Have excellent customer rapport building skills
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work under pressure and be an excellent team player
- Be computer literate and have a good knowledge of the internet as a tool
- Promoting products and services to business
- Developing an understanding of the client's long term and short term needs
- Booking appointments and demos for clients
- Acting in a professional, polite manner when dealing with telephone and email enquiries
- Building relationships with clients
- Keeping up to date on all new products and services
- Working with the sales and account management teams
Full product training will be provided from day one in addition to ongoing support from our friendly sales team.
The right attitude and personality is just as important as the sales experience you will bring to the business.
- Competitive Basic salary
- Uncapped commission
- Full Training
- Gym membership after successful probation period
- Continuous development
- Great opportunity for career progression
- 4 weeks' holiday
Hours: full time Monday to Friday
If you have a passion for sales and want to work in a fun office environment with great earning potential, then this could be the job for you. This role is designed to lead to next the next level, with career progression being a key element. This company are incredibly supportive and genuinely will work with you to enable you to achieve your potential!
If you are interested in this placement please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Graduate Talent Solutions for further details.
Graduate Talent Solutions is the UK's leading graduate recruitment specialists with nationwide opportunities for graduates across all industry sectors, including; HR, Engineering, Business, Marketing, Finance, Construction and ICT. We place graduates in permanent positions with our clients, as well as 5-6 month paid work placements directly linked to your future career choice - more than two thirds of our placements directly end with permanent graduate positions.
Graduate Talent Solutions is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!