Trainee Tax Project Assistant
About the Company
With offices across the UK, specializing in a range of accountancy, tax and business services. Due to the continued expansion of the R&D Tax team, the company is looking for two bright and vibrant graduates to join a fantastic team in Hereford.
A key part of this role is drafting reports for R&D tax claims, so you will need to demonstrate an excellent attention to detail and a fantastic level of both numeracy and literacy.
As well as a package of benefits and a competitive starting salary, further training opportunities are also offered, including accounting and tax qualifications (ATT). This is a permanent, full-time position.
- Competitive starting salary of £17,000, with regular reviews (flexible, depending on experience)
- Auto Pension, with a fantastic contribution percentage
- Death in Service (Salary x 2)
- Plenty of staff socials, including regular curry evenings!
- Modern, well-appointed office
- Dynamic and fun atmosphere, with a strong team and company spirit
This role will suit a graduate with an accountancy/financial/business degree, or a candidate eager to learn.
- Educated to a degree level
- Good communication, organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and demonstrate tenacity and resilience
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- A confident, outgoing team player
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!