Graduate Contracts Administrator
Fantastic opportunity to work for one of the UK's most diverse glass and mirror specialists, with a rich, diverse history. Catering for a range of clients including, luxury developers, yacht manufacturers, exhibitions and conservators.
As a Graduate Contract Administrator you will a key member of operational staff, the role will require you to work flexibly to resolve customer queries and successfully manage orders from initial enquiry to supply and installation.
- Take initial enquires by telephone, face to face, e-mail or fax
- Raising quotes for supply & installation, organising a convenient appointment with the client
- Check for anomalies between the original quote and the revised measure
- Order any items that need to be outsourced liaising with the Operations Director
- Liaise with the customer and the contractor to arrange delivery/installation
- Follow up to gain feedback on service provided
Working for a fantastic team, this is a great opportunity for professional development and growth
- Competitive starting salary of £23,000
- Learning and development opportunities
- Fantastic, fun team - with plenty of social events
- Educated to a degree level
- Confident, outgoing team player - a clear communicator with a polite and courteous manner
- Analytical with good problem solving skills
- Computer literacy
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work autonomously and demonstrate tenacity and resilience
- Motivated and enthusiastic
If you are interested in this placement please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Graduate Talent Solutions for further details.
Graduate Talent Solutions is the UK's leading graduate recruitment specialists with nationwide opportunities for graduates across all industry sectors, including; HR, Engineering, Business, Marketing, Finance, Construction and ICT. We place graduates in permanent positions with our clients, as well as 5-6 month paid work placements directly linked to your future career choice - more than two thirds of our placements directly end with permanent graduate positions.
Graduate Talent Solutions is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!