Graduate Sales Administrator
Fantastic opportunity to work for one of the UK's most diverse glass and mirror specialists, with a rich, diverse history. Catering for a range of clients including, luxury developers, yacht manufacturers, exhibitions and conservators.
- Receive initial enquiries by telephone, email, fax or face-to-face
- Raise estimates and follow them up, updating the system
- Offer advice and technical support throughout the sales cycle, re-quote jobs where the details have changed from the original
- Provide customers with accurate correspondence and liaise with clients regarding any details that are unclear
- Stock checks, ensuring all goods are placed in the correct stock location - picking special items to dispatch
Working for a fantastic team, this is a great opportunity for professional development and growth
- Competitive starting salary of £21,000
- Learning and development opportunities
- Fantastic, fun team - with plenty of social events
- Educated to a degree level
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Clear understanding of Metric and Imperial measurements and basic mathematics
- Computer literacy - Microsoft packages
- Ability to work autonomously and demonstrate tenacity and resilience
- Motivated and enthusiastic
If you are interested in this placement please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Graduate Talent Solutions for further details.
Graduate Talent Solutions is the UK's leading graduate recruitment specialists with nationwide opportunities for graduates across all industry sectors, including; HR, Engineering, Business, Marketing, Finance, Construction and ICT. We place graduates in permanent positions with our clients, as well as 5-6 month paid work placements directly linked to your future career choice - more than two thirds of our placements directly end with permanent graduate positions.
Graduate Talent Solutions is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!