Graduate Design Estimator
This company is a market leader in designing and installing stand-alone and integrated audio-visual, fire and security systems for all types of environment. Their systems combine leading-edge quality with maximum cost-effectiveness. They pride themselves on quality with the highest level of service. Seeking a driven Graduate for the role of Design Estimator
- Price/forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project.
- Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation.
- Measure and value the work done on site
- Working closely and effectively with internal customers and project teams
- Learning about different areas of the business
- Write reports
What you get
- Opportunity to learn and develop
- Work is a fast paced environment
- Degree Qualified- Engineering/ Quantity Surveying
- Live within easy access to Kingston Surrey
- Communication skills
- IT literacy with strong Excel
- Project management skills
- Strong numeracy
- Experience on CAD
If you are interested in this placement please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Graduate Talent Solutions for further details.
Graduate Talent Solutions is the UK's leading graduate recruitment specialists with nationwide opportunities for graduates across all industry sectors, including; HR, Engineering, Business, Marketing, Finance, Construction and ICT. We place graduates in permanent positions with our clients, as well as 5-6 month paid work placements directly linked to your future career choice - more than two thirds of our placements directly end with permanent graduate positions.
Graduate Talent Solutions is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!