Junior Support Consultant
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate to gain in-depth skills and knowledge in supporting software for International Clients in the Accounting Profession.
- Supporting .NET, WEB and Mobile applications as the company transitions its products from local machine .NET applications to WEB and Mobile applications
- Liaising with Support Manager and Development Team
- Dynamic SQL optimisation, bug and enhancement replication
- From time to time there may be opportunities for international travel to facilitate "go live" support for new client projects
- Competitive starting salary
- 25 Days holiday
- Flexible, shift working between 12 noon to 10 pm, Monday to Friday
- Life Assurance (4 x annual salary) and Private Medical Insurance
- Working with a vibrant, friendly team
The Ideal Candidate
- IT graduate
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office and Microsoft SQL Server would be advantageous
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Working experience in IT support would be advantageous
- Self-motived with energy and drive
- Can do attitude be willing to learn and have the ability to communicate effectively
If you have a real passion for IT and are looking for a chance to work for an international software supplier, who can offer long-term career development within an outgoing team - apply today!
If you are interested in this placement please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Graduate Talent Solutions for further details.
Graduate Talent Solutions is the UK's leading graduate recruitment specialists with nationwide opportunities for graduates across all industry sectors, including; HR, Engineering, Business, Marketing, Finance, Construction and ICT. We place graduates in permanent positions with our clients, as well as 5-6 month paid work placements directly linked to your future career choice - more than two thirds of our placements directly end with permanent graduate positions.
Graduate Talent Solutions is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!