Graduate Customer Consultant
So you're curious to learn why the role of a Customer Consultant is significantly different from that of a traditional Sales and Lettings Negotiator. Then let us tell you more.
- You will be unique in your local area, not simply another shiny suited salesperson.
- Your ongoing professional development is a priority to our client. You will be an authentic and experienced property expert, who knows their local market and is loved by their customers.
- Don't just take our word for it. Our client's excellent service has been recognised with heaps of national awards.
Our client is new kind of estate agency which has local property experts and unparalleled customer service at its heart. Unlike traditional estate agents who specialise in either sales or lettings, their agents become experts in both sides of the equation, allowing them to thrive in any housing market.
- You will be articulate, well presented and professional.
- As a motivated, driven Graduate from any discipline, you will be fully career-focused, and possess a solid work ethic.
- No previous estate agency experience is required, but the right attitude is essential, you need to be driven and incredibly self-motivated.
If you are a great team player, who wants to work in a dynamic, fun and professional agency please get in touch.
Package for a Graduate Trainee Lettings Negotiator:
Competitive Salary: 20k per annum
High OTE: £30-35k
Please only apply if you are driven to excel as a Graduate Customer Consultant and have the hunger and desire to provide an outstanding customer experience and build successful and profitable relationships.
If you are interested in this placement please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Graduate Talent Solutions for further details.
Graduate Talent Solutions is the UK's leading graduate recruitment specialists with nationwide opportunities for graduates across all industry sectors, including; HR, Engineering, Business, Marketing, Finance, Construction and ICT. We place graduates in permanent positions with our clients, as well as 5-6 month paid work placements directly linked to your future career choice - more than two thirds of our placements directly end with permanent graduate positions.
Graduate Talent Solutions is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!