Graduate Mechanical Engineer
Market leader in Fume Extraction seeking a talented, driven Graduate Mechanical Engineer to be a new addition to the growing team based in Doncaster. As a Graduate Mechanical Engineer you would need to have the ability to continually improve and learn. Having the opportunity to work within the mechanical team who design and also develop projects from concept to completion.
What you get
- Clear career progression
- Development and training
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work with an ambitious team
- Develop new products from conception into preproduction, ensuring all products meet customer expectations and the regulatory standards for all markets
- Develop partnerships with knowledge based Organisations and Suppliers
- Reviewing and improving the development procedures from concept to production
- Develop test procedures and schedules
- Design new products in accordance with the company's ISO 9001 Design procedure
- Produce preliminary design drawing and bills of materials.
- Work with customers to establish design criteria
- Use solid works and design 3D modelling
- Provide problem solving assistance to Production when required on demand
- Be able to look at processes and use continuous Improvement methods to make things more efficient and cost effective.
- Knowledge of quality standards
- Experience with fabrication
- Mechanical Engineering Degree
- Hard working
If you are interested in this placement please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Graduate Talent Solutions for further details.
Graduate Talent Solutions is the UK's leading graduate recruitment specialists with nationwide opportunities for graduates across all industry sectors, including; HR, Engineering, Business, Marketing, Finance, Construction and ICT. We place graduates in permanent positions with our clients, as well as 5-6 month paid work placements directly linked to your future career choice - more than two thirds of our placements directly end with permanent graduate positions.
Graduate Talent Solutions is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!