IT Support Engineer
IT Support Engineer
£20,000 - £25,000
One of the UK's largest e-commerce platforms has an excellent opportunity for either a fresh graduate or someone with some infrastructure experience. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding team, on the lookout for enthusiastic IT graduates!
- Competitive salary, £20-25k depending on experience
- Fantastic team, with regular socials
- Full Training and plenty development opportunities
- Opportunity to work for a leading UK online retailer
As a IT Support Engineer, your main duties will include:
- First line support - including, maintaining user's records, monitoring applications and managing windows server lifecycles and updates
- Using Freshservice software to distribute tickets between infrastructure and development
- Performing Failover testing of various components in the server room, complying to testing plans
- Ensuring monitoring is working and setting up where required
- Management of AD, PeopleHR and Office365
- Keeping software (to find) up to date with licenses, contracts
- Producing stats and dashboards to help us monitor our environment
- Recent graduate, in a IT, Computer Network or Computer Science-based degree
- Working Knowledge of cloud services and cloud networking i.e Microsoft Azure and Linux
- Working knowledge of server administration
- Excellent Communication skills, to both external and internal stakeholders
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
- Passion for IT Infrastructure, takes pride in your work
If you are interested in this placement please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Graduate Talent Solutions for further details.
Graduate Talent Solutions is the UK's leading graduate recruitment specialists with nationwide opportunities for graduates across all industry sectors, including; HR, Engineering, Business, Marketing, Finance, Construction and ICT. We place graduates in permanent positions with our clients, as well as 5-6 month paid work placements directly linked to your future career choice - more than two thirds of our placements directly end with permanent graduate positions.
Graduate Talent Solutions is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!