System Sales Engineer
One of the world's leading manufacturers of inductive and capacitive sensors as well as components and systems for automation control seeking an ambitious and driven Engineering Graduate, who will be responsible for sales in the role of System Sales Engineer- based at the head office in Wickford.
- Direct sales facing activity for all the company's products and services within a defined Territory.
- Day-to-Day management of customer projects
- Acquisition and development of new accounts
- Identifying customer applications and proposing appropriate solutions
- Participation in applicable trade shows, exhibitions and in-house technology days
- Interact with colleagues to identify and develop customers and create the best solutions
- Liaise with all with members of the systems sales team for business development
- Assist with on-site installations and commissioning of systems as required
- Demonstrable experience in a similar related position with a proven record of business success
- Engineering knowledge, preferable Mechanical
- Enjoy working to tight deadlines and have a very hands on approach
- Be educated to Degree level
If you are interested to learn more about this role, please contact Charlie Hedges at Graduate Talent Solutions
If you are interested in this placement please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Graduate Talent Solutions for further details.
Graduate Talent Solutions is the UK's leading graduate recruitment specialists with nationwide opportunities for graduates across all industry sectors, including; HR, Engineering, Business, Marketing, Finance, Construction and ICT. We place graduates in permanent positions with our clients, as well as 5-6 month paid work placements directly linked to your future career choice - more than two thirds of our placements directly end with permanent graduate positions.
Graduate Talent Solutions is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!