Sales and Social Media Associate
£19,000 to £20,000 + Bonus (review after 3 months)
A leading supplier based in Andover has an exciting Graduate opportunity for a Sales and Social Media Associate to join a lively and driven sales team. The successful candidate will be developing and nurturing accounts, developing new business opportunities and take ownership of the company's social media.
What you get
- Opportunity to work in a young fresh team that are very sociable inside and outside of work
- Excellent scope for progression
- Competitive Salary plus Bonus
- Holiday: 20 days per year + bank holidays.
- Hours of Work: Mon-Thur 8.30am-5.00pm, Fri 8:30am-12:30pm
- Account manage and new business development of key client accounts
- Deliver Sales Growth: Identify and create email and other social media campaigns
- The ability to effectively build, manage and maintain long-term customer relationships
- Accountability for all operational transactions (e.g. sales order processing) to ensure ownership of customer
- Competition analysis to develops strategies to maintain and increase market share
- Will manage the entire deal lifecycle alongside the Sales Director, Business Manager and internal sales teams, to generate sales revenue and margin contribution.
- Will be the driving force for the company's social media output - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Desire to develop a career in Sales, marketing and logistics
- The ability to adapt style to customer requirements
- Experience or strong desire of working in a highly customer and business focused environment
- Strong presentation and communication skills. Has an enthusiastic and dynamic attitude with a proactive approach.
- Team player who integrates easily and communicates positively
- Has an eye for detail and a strong work ethic
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong numeracy
If you are interested in this placement please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Graduate Talent Solutions for further details.
Graduate Talent Solutions is the UK's leading graduate recruitment specialists with nationwide opportunities for graduates across all industry sectors, including; HR, Engineering, Business, Marketing, Finance, Construction and ICT. We place graduates in permanent positions with our clients, as well as 5-6 month paid work placements directly linked to your future career choice - more than two thirds of our placements directly end with permanent graduate positions.
Graduate Talent Solutions is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!