Graduate Quality Systems Engineer
Fantastic opportunity with a large Engineering Company that offers outstanding training and development seeking a driven and hardworking Graduate for the role of Quality Systems Engineer who will be reporting into the Quality Manager.
What you get
Contributory Pension- 5% Employer, 3% Employee
Qualifications you are likely to gain
- VDA 6.3 Auditor Certificate
- IATF 16949 & ISO 9001 Lead Internal Audit Certificate
- TS 16949 & ISO 9001 Internal Auditing Certificate
- ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 Internal Auditing Certificate
- Supporting the strategic integration of the business management systems at the Rotherham, as part of a business wide management systems integration project.
- Maintenance of the organisations systems approval with the ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016 standards and working in alignment with VDA 6.3.
- Working collaboratively with the Health, Safety and environment (HSE) and Security business functions to ensure efficient integration of the EHS, security and quality management systems, and maintaining compliance with ISO 14001 and BS OHSAS 18001/ISO45001.
- Leading in third party, and supporting customer audits of the organisations management systems.
- Supporting in manufacturing site assessments and other lean deployment activities.
- Providing advice and support to team members on quality management system issues.
- Production and control of work instructions and other working practice documents for operational control, in collaboration with other business functions such as production and engineering.
- Developing and maintaining procedures for quality management, and ensuring their implementation across all areas of the organization.
- Developing forms, systems, processes, procedures and other tools to support processes in all areas of business management, particularly in relation to AIAG core tools.
- Identifying, and tracking of automotive OEM customer specific and legal requirements.
- Maintaining the internal audit programme as a lead auditor, conducting and recording internal audits, audits of manufacturing processes and product audits.
- Raising non-conformances against business processes in relation to compliance with the aforementioned standards and resolution tracking.
- Administration of computer and database systems including maintenance of records and preparation of controlled documents for issue.
- Controlling the administration of gauges and calibration.
- Involvement of continual improvement initiatives across the business.
What you need
- Must be educated to degree level
- Engineering Degree- Automotive/ Manufacturing/ Mechanical
- Good English skills both orally and written
- Good level of MS office and IT competence
- Responsibilities list is not exhaustive.
- Must drive
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Work experience and knowledge of the following not essential but advantageous:
- QMS compliant with ISO 9001 and IATF/TS 16949
- Work experience in quality in a manufacturing environment, automotive experience a plus.
If you think this amazing platform into a great career is for you. Apply today for the role of Graduate Quality Systems Engineer today!
If you are interested in this placement please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Graduate Talent Solutions for further details.
Graduate Talent Solutions is the UK's leading graduate recruitment specialists with nationwide opportunities for graduates across all industry sectors, including; HR, Engineering, Business, Marketing, Finance, Construction and ICT. We place graduates in permanent positions with our clients, as well as 5-6 month paid work placements directly linked to your future career choice - more than two thirds of our placements directly end with permanent graduate positions.
Graduate Talent Solutions is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!