£22,000 - £25,000
Established for over 30 years, with an excellent reputation for providing bespoke property software solutions. We thoroughly test and develop our products and are entirely confident that our intuitive property software packages, support, training and maintenance solutions will suit all of our clients' business needs.
Currently searching for a C# Developer to join a software development team, based in the Oxford HQ. You must be passionate and with a willingness to learn the range of software packages.
Among other duties you will be converting existing software applications into web based platforms.
- Competitive starting salary, depending on experience - £22,000 - £25,000
- Offered excellent opportunities for career growth and development
- Work for an outgoing IT team, with plenty of office socials i.e. Christmas and summer events
- Must have a degree
- Confident communicator, with good time keeping and a great work ethic
- Full clean UK driving licence
- An excellent understanding of all Microsoft products such as windows 2000, XP, Vista, Access 97-2008, Word, and Outlook
- Microsoft Networking/Terminal server knowledge is also essential
- Passion and enthusiasm, super interested in all things technical
If you are interested in this placement please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Graduate Talent Solutions for further details.
Graduate Talent Solutions is the UK's leading graduate recruitment specialists with nationwide opportunities for graduates across all industry sectors, including; HR, Engineering, Business, Marketing, Finance, Construction and ICT. We place graduates in permanent positions with our clients, as well as 5-6 month paid work placements directly linked to your future career choice - more than two thirds of our placements directly end with permanent graduate positions.
Graduate Talent Solutions is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!