Graduates Into Health - NHS
Graduates into Health offers students and graduates salaried internships across degree disciplines from accounting, business studies and marketing to psychology and law. The internships range from one-day per week to full-time, 12 to 18-month positions, with the potential for a permanent role.
The scheme aims to create non-clinical employment pathways for students between local universities and NHS bodies. The benefits of the programme include reducing graduate unemployment, raising ambition, contributing to a stable local economy that can innovate and create wealth, and offer savings for a financially challenged NHS by creating access to new talent.
The Programme harnesses talent from local universities for the benefit of the Health and Social Care sector. Graduates into Health offers salaried roles which will suit graduates from accounting, business studies, communications, media, marketing, psychology, law and so much more.
Benefits for you:
- Provide graduate level employment in London and the South East, with the potential for a permanent role
- Paid salary of a minimum of London Living Wage
- To improve employability by gaining valuable experience to put on your CV
- The Health Innovation Network’s internship is a great way to meet people and develop a network in the NHS
- Provides you with an opportunity to gain hands on experience and training
- Raising your ambition and allowing you to get “behind the scenes” insight into health and social care sector
Internships / placements
There are currently no vacancies on TARGETjobs. Please check back soon.