This role is an opportunity for someone with a passion for using information to drive improved outcomes for people in health and social care. The role requires strong analytical skills to ensure the effective understanding and use of our customers and stakeholders contributions in delivering projects and collaborative standards developments. It requires good knowledge of clinical informatics and a good understanding of how patient records and information support the delivery of health and social care.
The role will involve developing proposals from understanding the needs to shaping the work and developing the proposal.
The successful post holder will work with customers, stakeholders and professionals, to build good relationships, understand the differing needs and bring people together working collaboratively to deliver an agreed outcome.
The work will involve evidence gathering and research, consultation design, analysis, and active consultation with customers and stakeholders.
Duties and responsibilities
The main duties include:
- Research and analysis including:
- Evidence gathering, for example at the start of a project to identify best practice including internationally, existing standards or other leading work in the field, published research and reports
- Design and undertake consultations and surveys, with analysis of the results
- Drafting standards including information models
- Understanding customer and stakeholder needs and developing requirements and plans for projects
- Shaping and developing proposals for new work, including understanding the customer’s needs and requirements, and research and analysis.
- Managing and undertaking smaller projects:
- Managing the project planning and activities
- Building relationships with the customer and key stakeholders
- Managing the issues and risks to deliver to time, cost and quality
- Managing complex issues through the PRSB’s advice and consultancy service, which provides access to the vast knowledge and experience of our member organisations. For example; taking requests and working with our members and other stakeholders to address complex issues, reach consensus and present the response.
- Other pieces of work, projects or other assignments as agreed with the Director of Delivery and Development