London Public Sector Audit And Not For Profit Graduate (Autumn 2019)
As a graduate in public sector audit, you'll join us on a three year programme to become a professionally qualified business adviser.
What you'll be doing:
• You'll get involved in all aspects of the audit, giving you an in-depth insight into real business right from the very beginning
• You'll be examining accounts, carrying out audit tests, attending stock takes and completing audit files
• You'll enjoy early responsibility; within a year or so you could be an 'in-charge' meaning you have responsibility for overseeing all aspects of the audit and you act as the main contact between the client and your team
• You'll study towards becoming CIPFA qualified so that you have the technical expertise and insight to advise our clients.
Who we're looking for:
• You should share our CLEARR values - Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence, Agility, Respect & Responsibility
• Independent thinkers who aren’t afraid to challenge or be challenged
• Always striving to grow yourself, you should be driven to succeed with the ability to see tasks through to the end and remain agile, even when things don’t go to plan
• Passionate about supporting, advising and helping all kinds of businesses achieve their potential. Able to analyse the numbers and back them up with strategic advice, you must be a great relationship builder who can inspire everyone around you with your energy and ideas. You should also work well with others and take ownership of the part you play.
We consider academic achievements, but your strengths, motivations and connection with us and our values are more important. We’re looking for people with a broad range of interests and experiences.
Find out more about life as a Grant Thornton trainee here: https://traineeblog.grant-thornton.co.uk/
Applications for our graduate roles open on 3rd September 2018. We will have filled the majority of roles by the end of February 2019. Final year undergraduate students or anyone with a degree can apply. We encourage applications from all degree disciplines.
At Grant Thornton, we are committed to creating a working environment where all colleagues are treated equally, where differences are understood and respected, and everyone feels valued and able to perform at their best. This is our aspiration.