London Public Sector Audit And Not For Profit Audit 12-Month Placement (Summer 2019)
As a placement in audit, you'll join us for 12 months to experience a year right at the heart of business, working as a fully signed-up member of the team, taking on the same responsibilities as a first year graduate.
What you'll be doing:
• You'll get involved in all aspects of the audit, giving you an in-depth insight into real business right from the very beginning
• You'll be examining accounts, carrying out audit tests, attending stock takes and completing audit files
• You'll have the chance to be a part of exciting projects beyond the day job which will really help with your development, as well as being a lot of fun
• You’ll be invited to development workshops during your time with us, some of which will take place at our training facility, Bradenham manor to help you on your way to becoming a credible business adviser.
Who we're looking for:
• You should share our CLEARR values - Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence, Agility, Respect & Responsibility
• Independent thinkers who aren’t afraid to challenge or be challenged
• Always striving to grow yourself, you should be driven to succeed with the ability to see tasks through to the end and remain agile, even when things don’t go to plan
• Passionate about supporting, advising and helping all kinds of businesses achieve their potential. Able to analyse the numbers and back them up with strategic advice, you must be a great relationship builder who can inspire everyone around you with your energy and ideas. You should also work well with others and take ownership of the part you play.
We consider academic achievements, but your strengths, motivations and connection with us and our values are more important. We’re looking for people with a broad range of interests and experiences.
Find out more about life as a Grant Thornton trainee here: https://traineeblog.grant-thornton.co.uk/
Applications for our 12 month placement roles open on 1st October 2018. We will have filled the majority of roles by the end of March 2019. This programme is suitable for penultimate year university students.
At Grant Thornton, we are committed to creating a working environment where all colleagues are treated equally, where differences are understood and respected, and everyone feels valued and able to perform at their best. This is our aspiration.