Video Content Editing Intern – 6 Week Contract
Reporting to a content production team of the Digital Marketing Lead and Senior Editor, you will be responsible for the editing and final creation of video material involving recent graduate recruits and their recruiters across the UK.
TARGETjobs is the UK’s leading website for graduate recruitment- and we are developing on our expansive editorial content with unique, high-quality video content for distribution across web and social.
We’re looking for candidates with a keen interest in video, experience in creating high-quality video content and a great team-working ethic.
You will be working alongside a Video Content Production Intern within a content production team consisting of the Digital Marketing Lead, Senior Editor and Video Consultant; who will provide in depth training, branding guidelines and in-depth briefings to ensure you’re fully prepared for the internship.
Please note: if your preference is to travel to client sites and create video material, we advise you to apply for the Video Content Production Internship.
As Video Content Editing Intern you will:
- Create professional videos using footage obtained by the Video Content Production Intern- following brand briefs and consistently meeting quality targets
- Ensure all final videos are of a suitable quality to promote across web and social
- Work closely in a team alongside the Video Content Production Intern and the wider Content Production team to input into the style guidelines and content of our videos.
The successful applicant must:
- Have a passion for editing video material
- Have experience in using video editing software to create high quality content
- Be able to produce examples of various aspects if previous video production work
- Have proven efficiency in time management and organisational skills.
Salary, benefits and other information
- 6 week fixed term contract – starting 1st July – 9th August 2019
- 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday – 9.00 – 5.30pm
- Salary: £18,000 pro rata
How to apply
Please submit a CV and covering letter via the button below. Please add a link in your covering letter to a portfolio or evidence of previous video editing work, such as a piece of existing content you have edited as part of your course/role or a new piece giving reasons as to why you would be the most suitable candidate for the position.
Information on Group GTI
When GTI was formed 30 years ago, our mission was simple: to help organisations recruit top early talent, while providing students with the best resources possible to make successful decisions about their future. Today, we are the UK and Ireland’s leading provider of graduate and school leaver recruitment services for employers looking to attract and recruit the most talented and engaged students.
Through our brands: TARGETjobs, TARGETcareers, TARGETconnect, TARGETrecruit and gradireland we provide access to top-quality students through an unbeatable series of media products and databases. We also support companies recruiting early talent with market-leading products and services including student research, employer branding, candidate sourcing, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) and application tracking systems (ATS).
For schools and higher education institutions, we offer unique support to help their students and provide database software solutions.
Our targeted multimedia careers resources for students and school leavers include the UK’s largest graduate jobs website, the most-read careers publications on campus, and industry-renowned events designed to improve work-readiness. It is because of this reach that we have well over a million registered university students and school leavers on our database.
Through experience working alongside over 3,000 corporate and academic clients and with operations across Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America and beyond, we are proud to offer the very best products, resources and services at every stage from education to employment.