Video Content Production Intern – 6 week Contract
Reporting to a content production team of the Digital Marketing Lead and Senior Editor, you will be responsible for the recording and collation of video material at client sites across the UK.
TARGETjobs is the UK’s leading website for graduate recruitment- and we are developing on our expansive editorial content with unique, high-quality video content for distribution across web and social.
We’re looking for candidates with a keen interest in video, experience in producing high-quality video content and a great team-working ethic.
You will be working alongside a Video Content Editing Intern within a content production team consisting of the Digital Marketing Lead, Senior Editor and Video Consultant; who will provide in depth training, video recording equipment and in-depth briefings to ensure you’re fully prepared for the internship.
Due to the nature of the role you will be required to regularly travel to client offices across the UK- therefore it is vital to remember that you’ll be representing Group GTI. Travel expense will be reimbursed and video shoot locations will be organised in advance.
A full UK driving license would be an advantage, but not vital for the application.
Please note: if your preference is to edit video material for consumption across web and social, we advise you to apply for the Video Content Editing Internship.
As Video Content Production Intern you will:
- Create professional quality video material of current graduates and recruiters at our client’s offices- following brand briefs and consistently meeting quality targets.
- Act as a positive representative of Group GTI while at client sites
- Work closely in a team alongside the Video Content Editing Intern and the wider Content Production team to input into the style guidelines and content of our videos.
- The role consists of traveling with and using recording equipment, therefore the applicant must be responsible for looking after the equipment.
The successful applicant must:
- Have a passion for producing video material
- Have experience in using professional equipment to create high quality content
- Be comfortable in traveling to and liaising with Group GTI clients
- Have proven efficiency in time management and organisational skills.
Salary, benefits and other information
- 6 week fixed term contract – starting 1st July – 9th August 2019
- 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday – 9.00 – 5.30pm
- Salary: £18,000 pro rata
How to apply
Please submit a CV and covering letter via the button below. Please add a link in your covering letter to a portfolio or evidence of previous video editing work, such as a piece of existing content you have edited as part of your course/role or a new piece giving reasons as to why you would be the most suitable candidate for the position.
Information on Group GTI
When GTI was formed 30 years ago, our mission was simple: to help organisations recruit top early talent, while providing students with the best resources possible to make successful decisions about their future. Today, we are the UK and Ireland’s leading provider of graduate and school leaver recruitment services for employers looking to attract and recruit the most talented and engaged students.
Through our brands: TARGETjobs, TARGETcareers, TARGETconnect, TARGETrecruit and gradireland we provide access to top-quality students through an unbeatable series of media products and databases. We also support companies recruiting early talent with market-leading products and services including student research, employer branding, candidate sourcing, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) and application tracking systems (ATS).
For schools and higher education institutions, we offer unique support to help their students and provide database software solutions.
Our targeted multimedia careers resources for students and school leavers include the UK’s largest graduate jobs website, the most-read careers publications on campus, and industry-renowned events designed to improve work-readiness. It is because of this reach that we have well over a million registered university students and school leavers on our database.
Through experience working alongside over 3,000 corporate and academic clients and with operations across Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America and beyond, we are proud to offer the very best products, resources and services at every stage from education to employment.