Group GTI is a market leading provider of several graduate and school leaver recruitment services, including TARGETjobs.co.uk, the UK’s largest graduate recruitment website. We help organisations recruit top early talent while providing students with the best possible resources about their future. Group GTI offers numerous services within graduate recruitment, including media, events, research, technology and finally managed recruitment services within our TARGETrecruit business. We work alongside over 3,000 corporate and academic clients with operations across Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America, and beyond and we are proud to offer the very best products, resources and services at every stage from education to employment.
TARGETrecruit is an outsourced recruitment partner for graduate and college leaver recruitment. We work with businesses in a variety of industries who are typically recruiting for medium or large sized graduate programmes and business hires between 5 and 300 people each year. This tends to be larger scale recruitment, which will involve a comprehensive online application process, various types of testing, video or multi-stage interviews and assessment centres to select the best applicants. Additionally we will often manage the marketing and advertising for the same programmes and attend relevant employment fairs.
We are currently recruiting for a Resourcing Coordinator to join our existing team. You will be working on one of our key accounts, a top 10 global Investment Bank. You will predominantly be based in our central London office, but you will spend one day a week on client site in Canary Warf and be expected to attend assessment centres at their Liverpool Street office.
We are looking for people who strive to provide excellent customer service in addition to being an organised administrator. You need to be resilient when working under pressure and able to prioritise workloads to meet strict deadlines. You will also possess a high attention to detail, excellent communication skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word/Excel). This role would be suited for someone looking to develop their professional skills and experience within the early talent space. You will report directly to the client manager and provide support to the early careers team for all their graduate and internship hires.
The role involves a mixture of administrative duties, candidate processing, assessment centre management and event organisation. The management of candidates is of key importance and this includes moving them through various recruitment software systems (called applicant tracking systems). This includes email and phone communication with job applicants as well as regular communication with key stake holders and recruitment professionals from within the client business. Strong communication skills are a must. You will take ownership of the recruitment team’s inbox, insuring you deal with queries and requests in a timely and professional manner. You will also play a vital role in assessment centres to make sure they run smoothly. You will be responsible for welcoming candidates, making sure they are in the right place at the right time, assisting with room set up and other ad hoc duties on the day. You will also be responsible for event organisation, venue bookings and liaison with the internal recruitment team.
Fixed Term Contract: 8 Months
- Managing and processing all pipelines as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Dealing with all candidate queries via phone, email and social media (where appropriate).
- Facilitation of regular status updates to all candidates in the pipeline.
- The organisation and tracking of referrals.
- Management and facilitation of all reasonable adjustments where required.
- Interview and assessment centre booking, candidate invitations and logistics.
- Candidate travel booking and expense management.
- Candidate briefing calls.
- Assessment centre pack preparation and delivery.
- Event booking, logistics management and delivery for different recruitment events.
- Delivery of marketing strategy – job postings, marketing calls to departments, societies and schools.
- In return we offer a competitive package, a friendly and supportive working environment and great opportunity to start a career.
- If you feel you meet the above criteria please submit your CV and a short covering note in the strictest of confidence and I look forward to reviewing your application.