Graduate Sales Executive
Sales is the engine room of Groupon: Our success relies largely on our Sales Consultants who have an unparalleled knowledge of the market and the customer. You’ll know the latest trends, you know what will be the ‘next big thing’ and you pride yourself on staying ahead of the competition!
Our Sales Consultants know exactly how to educate merchants to help them realise the benefits of partnering with Groupon: benefits that see them increase their customer base and their bottom line too!
This is a hands-on role requiring our Sales Consultants to consistently exceed weekly and monthly KPIs (including a minimum of 60 minutes effective call time per day) but also to stay ahead of the competition by keeping in touch with the market, social trends and new ideas. Needless to say, a solid understanding of Groupon’s business model and the daily deal market are absolute ‘musts’, as is a great understanding of Salesforce.com as a tool.
This is about pioneering, innovating and developing NEW business opportunities for Groupon, so once you’ve found our merchants of tomorrow and built the relationships with them, it will be time to hand them over to our Account Management Team!
What we’d love from you…
- Success – Educated to degree level or equivalent with a 2.2 and above (Business degree or classes is preferred)
- Communication - you’re a natural influencer, able to persuade and convince with ease!
- Team Player - yes, it sounds cliché, but we really value folks who have a positive attitude and can build lasting relationships with their colleagues
- Innovative - we’re always looking for fresh new ideas and exciting ways to reach new customers
- True Grit! Sales can be challenging - but it can also be very rewarding - so resilience, tenacity and dynamism in equal measure are the order of the day!
- Passionate - about building a career in business development -ideally you will have already cut your teeth in a sales focused role but this is not essential
- Bring your A-Game: we are constantly evolving, so we are constantly changing: willingness to learn and an ability to adapt will set you up for success at Groupon!
What we can offer you!
- UNCAPPED COMMISSION on top of your competitive salary!
- The opportunity to be PROMOTED EVERY 6 MONTHS!
- Training from the start - you will get two weeks classroom training with our dedicated Sales Trainers to get you up and running! Followed by 3 months of coaching and onboarding to give you the best start
- Brand new offices in Aldgate Tower
- Cool breakout areas with computer games, free breakfast, fruit, snacks, tea, coffee and soft drinks!
- 2 volunteer days a year
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on gyms, restaurants and movies...just to name a few
- Dress Code - we’re pretty laid back - so we tend to dress that way too