Supply Chain Management
Who are we?
One of the world’s leading healthcare companies, GSK discovers, develops, manufactures and distributes life-saving vaccines, prescription medicines and consumer health products such as Maxinutrition, Sensodyne, Aquafresh and Panadol.
The size and scope of our organisation allows our people to answer some of the biggest questions facing everyone on the planet – questions about future healthcare needs and questions about building a responsive, innovative, global business to meet them – as well as questions about their own personal and professional growth.
Supply chain management is all about ensuring we can supply our life-saving and life-enhancing products to people around the globe. Making sure that the right products arrive at the right time in the right place is no easy task!
We offer a wide variety of supply chain placements, from forecasting demand, production planning, raw materials management, to warehousing and supply chain logistics. Wherever you are based, you’ll be getting stuck in and playing a key part in ensuring our products reach our patients and consumers in an efficient and timely manner.
During your placement you could be involved in a range of activities, such as:
- Project management – leading and delivering improvement projects
- Working with suppliers, customers and colleagues from around the world
- Data analysis and reporting
- Distribution chains for complex products that require shitting temperature for sensitive goods
- Demand review (including gathering and understanding market intelligence on forecasts and supply chain complexities)
- Inventory management
- Building strong relationships with key third party suppliers
- Working with suppliers, customers and colleagues from around the world.
Whichever role you go into you will be applying the skills you already have and developing new skills such as; team working, negotiation, problem solving and project management.
We’re looking for well-organised, analytical, proactive, customer-driven students who are passionate about our products and improving efficiencies in our supply chains.
If you have what we’re looking for apply today!
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!