ViiV European Alliance Marketing and Performance Executive Industrial Placement
What does a ViiV European Alliance Marketing and Performance Executive industrial placement have to offer?
ViiV Healthcare is a specialist company, established by GlaxoSmithKline and Pfizer in 2009, with the addition of Shionogi in 2012, dedicated to delivering advances in treatment and care for people living with HIV and for people who are at risk of becoming infected with HIV. The company’s aim is to take a deeper and broader interest in HIV/AIDS than any company has done before and take a new approach to deliver effective and innovative medicines for HIV treatment and prevention, as well as support communities affected by HIV.
Since 2012, ViiV Healthcare has offered an opportunity for students to undertake a 12-month industrial placement programme. Through taking on roles with real responsibility, placement students are incredibly valued and play a vital role in contributing to the success of projects.
Detailed description and scope of the role:
- Work daily with European and International markets to drive the performance by the successful implementation of campaigns and launch plans
- Leading projects and co-ordination with external agencies, team members and colleagues across European teams
- Liaise with European markets to understand what works where and what can be improved, to share best practice & help improve performance and capabilities – ensure collection of best practices and regular sharing among markets (TCs, conferences, 1:1s, etc.)
- Support European markets to deliver successful campaigns in liaison with medical, commercial, digital and capability leads, by tailoring activities and marketing materials
- Lead the development of materials for internal meetings and conferences such as presentations, posters and booths
- Planning and organising European conferences and meetings
- Support communications for the internal team (newsletter, website, etc.) cascading information to the relevant stakeholders from a variety of sources in a timely manner;
- Support monitoring of the team budget (POs, cross-charges, invoice tracker, etc.), consolidate individual team budgets into operating budget summaries and liaise with finance team on budget monitoring
- Must be on track for a 2.1 (or above) in an undergraduate degree.
- You will have completed a minimum of 2 years of an undergraduate degree but will not have graduated at the start of your placement.
- The Assessment Centre date for successful applicants is expected to be 8th February 2019.
- We recruit on an on-going basis and prioritise applications based on the application date.
- We will close for applications when we have filled our assessment centre dates.
One of the world’s leading healthcare companies, GSK discovers, develops, manufactures and distributes life-saving vaccines, prescription medicines and consumer health products such as Maxinutrition, Sensodyne, Aquafresh and Panadol.
The size and scope of our organisation allows our people to answer some of the biggest questions facing everyone on the planet – questions about future healthcare needs and questions about building a responsive, innovative, global business to meet them – as well as questions about their own personal and professional growth.
If you have what we’re looking for apply today!