My client is an innovative, medium sized, global digital marketing agency. Their services span across search engine marketing (SEO, PPC), social media, display and affiliate marketing, and data intelligence for UK and international clients. They have lots of personality, a great work environment with a casual dress code and a smart office in a great location by the coast in Cornwall. Overall, I would say this is an agency of problem solvers - always thinking of the best logical approach to do things better.
I am currently recruiting for a SEO Executive to join their search engine optimisation (SEO) team in Cornwall. My client is looking for candidates that have a strong technical background with at least one year experience of technical and on-site SEO campaigns. You will be responsible for the development and application of search engine optimisation strategies on several large and small scale SEO projects, working for a variety of interesting clients. Although the SEO team don’t directly manage accounts, there is a lot of direct client contact and you need to be confident working with clients over email, the phone and face to face.
A strong analytical mind, and a can do mindset are key in this role. Expectations are high and you should strive for success. You will have the support from my clients talented and experienced team, who will help you succeed and prosper in the role.
- Ideally you will be educated to degree level in a Business, Marketing or IT related subject
- Minimum 1 years’ experience running SEO campaigns, with solid understanding of SEO best practice and excellent results from your campaigns
- Good understanding of Google Analytics
- Be a proficient user of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Excellent work ethic
- Willing to travel to industry / client events
Interested? Please apply with your CV and a cover note explaining your motivation for the role.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!