Graduate Recruitment Consultant
An exciting new graduate recruitment consultant position has opened up with a client in South West London. My client is looking for the confident, the curious and the conscientious you’ve got to be excited, energetic and have a drive to get stuff done. If you’re a recent grad who can thrive in a fast-paced competitive environment, read on.
Life in recruitment isn’t easy, and we’re not going to pretend it is. We’re here to tell you it’s challenging and it’s demanding, but it’s fun, interesting and rewarding too (not to mention the pay is pretty great too.)
One day you could be cold-calling businesses to sell your services, but the next day you could be taking the IT Director of a major bank out for coffee, cocktails or a round of golf. The role isn’t just about sales it’s about building and retaining relationship with major banking and finance institutions across the city. You’ll be making connections, learning how people work and, to do outstanding work for both your clients and your candidates.
The client is award-winning IT recruitment specialists and are experts in account management, and will teach you everything you need to know to succeed quickly in a fast-paced sales environment. Their best-in-class training will give you the relationship building skills you need to start generating revenue quickly, and while you’re meeting with stakeholders at every management level, you’ll get a 360 overview of what the business world really looks like.
The client is looking to hire exceptional graduates year round and are flexible on start dates, and is perfect for the type of person that throws themselves into a role with passion, enthusiasm and determination.
Here’s why you should join them:
- They have an exclusive, beautifully designed South London office
- 23 days holiday a year plus bank holidays
- Competitive starting salary and expected £30k first year with OTE
- Subsidised Gym membership, work socials and in house competitions with prizes up to £1,000 holiday and paid meals for two in the city.
- A friendly and social atmosphere which leads to finishing early on Fridays and a company card behind the bar to wind down after the long week.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be educated to a degree level and have a minimum of a 2.2 classification
- Have experience of working in sales or alongside their studies to show an established work ethic
- Be outgoing, communicative and inquisitive whilst having a drive to keep working and moving forward.
- Interest of working in sales and client management
This is a rewarding opportunity to start a career in recruitment, if this sounds like the right role for you, click apply below.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!