Commercial Surveying Internship
Our 6-week Summer Internship programme is a great chance for you to get an insight into what the property industry is all about. Your 6 weeks will see you take on real responsibility for completing client work. This isn’t just an opportunity to get some experience on your CV – if you perform well throughout your time with us, you’ll be rewarded with a place on our graduate scheme when you finish at university.
We have opportunities in our Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Dublin, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, Liverpool, London, Manchester or Newcastle offices.
Who are we? We’re a trusted advisor to the real estate industry. As one of the UK’s leading companies in this industry, we pride ourselves on providing our clients with a range of services to support a project from start to finish. Our rich heritage gives us the edge when it comes to understanding this ever-changing market.
We have a number of positions available within our various business units (including but not limited to Property Management, Valuations, Agency and Investment, Business Rates) across the UK.
Regardless of which team you join, we’ll support you every step of the way towards getting a holistic view of what our client service is all about.
- Resilient and adaptable
- Commercially aware with knowledge of GVA
- Driven and motivated
- Articulate and confident
- Professional and persuasive
- Working knowledge of all I.T Office packages
- Confident networker
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Good problem-solver
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive on following up potential leads
We look for undergraduates on-track for a 2:1, Merit or above level in any degree subject. You must be able to demonstrate a passion for and commitment to the Real Estate industry.
- You are only allowed to make one application, therefore please ensure you apply for the vacancy you are most interested in.
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for your application to be reviewed
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!