Build more than just your career
At GVA, people are at the heart of what we do. We have a rich heritage that we’re proud of, but we’re equally as excited about our vision for the future of the UK. We’re passionate about creating places and spaces that inspire those around us, and improve day-to-day life for everyone. Here, you’ll be building more than just your career.
Real opportunities, real responsibility
As a graduate, we truly believe that you have what it takes to shape the future of the property industry. This means that you’ll be given real challenges and responsibility, right from the get-go. During our two year programme, you’ll develop much more than just the technical skills needed to thrive in your field. You will develop leadership qualities which will help you to energise those around you and fast track your career.
What teams can you join?
As one of the leading property consultancies in the United Kingdom, we offer graduate placements in Commercial Surveying, Building Surveying and Planning. During our two year programme, we will support you in obtaining chartered status, as well as giving you the experience you need to complete your assessment of professional competence (APC).
Who are we looking for?
We value graduates who aren’t afraid to step up and change the game. With that in mind, we’re looking for:
- A team player who is also able to lead with humility
- An ability to think innovatively, and to challenge for the better
- A strong drive for results, with an unwavering focus on the end game
- The desire to adapt to anything, and demonstrate agility when things don’t go to plan
- A passion for building great relationships with external and internal clients
- An ability to look ahead, and to understand the commercial landscape
- A talent for inspiring and energising those around you
Although we consider academic achievements, your individual strengths and passion for the industry are far more important to us.
If you believe that you would be a great fit for our graduate programme, we would love to hear from you.