GVC Holding PLC is a multinational sports betting and gaming group operating through online and retail channels.
The Group owns some of the gaming industry’s leading brands including sports betting-led brands Ladbrokes, bwin, Coral and Sportingbet as well as games-led brands such as Gala, partypoker, PartyCasino and Foxy Bingo. In addition the Group provides online gaming services on a B2B basis to a number of third-party operators such as MGM in the US, PMU in France and Danske Spil in Denmark.
We aspire to be the first choice for the customer - however, wherever, and whenever they choose to bet.
Our strategy is to leverage our people and customer reach to stay ahead of the competition.
Our culture is underpinned by our company values:
With the right mix of sporting and gaming interest, a drive to innovate and a keen focus on the customer – whatever your walk of life, you’ll do well here.
Contributing to Communities
- We want to ensure our customers associate our brands with positive and thrilling experiences.
- We are committed to preventing gambling-related problems through the proactive provision of education, help and support.
- We also work with local and national charities through our charitable trust, donating millions to causes focused on health, education and community.
Graduate and Intern Opportunities
- We offer summer intern and graduate programmes across HR, Trading, Technology, Operations, Product, Finance, Brand & Marketing.
- All our graduates have the opportunity to complete international rotations. We have major hubs in Gibraltar, Vienna, Tel Aviv, Sofia and Brisbane!
- We offer a competitive starting salary and annual bonus scheme. Perks include tickets to sporting events, fully funded professional qualifications and significant corporate discounts.
- We are proud of our open and inclusive culture. Whether through our women in leadership course or understanding bias training, we focus on enriching our workforce.
- Whether through our charitable trust or volunteer days, our employees contribute to causes that are important to them.
There really is no better way to start your career at GVC!