Product - Graduate Programme
The Graduate Programme
During the 24 month graduate programme you will gain an invaluable insight into our business, whilst developing your own skills and capabilities. Following a company induction, you will be working day to day as a fully integrated team member over the course of 4 six month rotations.
Between each rotation, the graduate programme class is brought together for ‘Learning Weeks’ to build on the soft and technical skills required for your permanent management level position at programme end.
Alongside your rotational placements, graduates will also tackle high profile business projects, enabling you to build a broader picture of our business and how the various functions work together.
Your time on the graduate programme is supported by a dedicated line manager, team buddy, business mentor and HR support. Clear objectives are set at the outset of each rotational placement, with developmental conversations and one to one meetings provided on a regular basis.
The graduate programme also provides some memorable social and community events, ensuring you build strong relationships with your peers and that we contribute positively within the local community.
There really is no better way to start your career at GVC!
The Product Function
Through working in the Product function you will learn how data is at the heart of every new idea, whether it is identifying ways to solve existing business problems or proposing new innovations.
As a Product graduate you may find yourself working with the Innovation Team, responsible for tracking emerging technological trends and designing new features that customers will value - whether in sportsbook, gaming or core aspects of the digital suite.
You will may also spend time working in the Ladbrokes Digital Sportsbook product team. The team is responsible for all of Ladbrokes' online products, including the website, tablet, IOS and Android Apps and developing the features, look and feel and how they perform in terms of customer usage.
On the retail front, you might find yourself supporting the transformation of our shop estate into high tech hubs, attracting and retaining a new customer profile.
During each rotation you will be acting as a full member of the team. Some rotations are compulsory in order to give you a robust grounding in Product. Other rotations are optional, driven by graduate preference and business need.
- Digital Product (Sports / Gaming / Core)
- Digital Product Strategy
- Gaming Machines & Self Service Betting Terminals
- Digital UX / UI
- Omni Channel
- Retail Sportbook / Numbers / Football
- New Product
Wherever you are placed, no two days will be the same and you will continually be challenged within a fast paced and vibrant environment.
Your Professional Development
As a Product graduate, you will also have the option to undertake additional personal development fully funded by the business. Typical courses undertaken include Project Management or Operations Management.
Final Points of Note
- Applicants must be in their final year of an undergraduate or master’s degree or have already graduated and seeking a graduate programme opportunity commencing September 2019.
- Whilst the above reflects the intended structure for the 2019 graduate programme, please be aware that it is subject to change. The structure of our graduate programmes are regularly reviewed to ensure they are meeting our business needs and providing the exposure required to set you up for success post-programme.
- Delegates on our graduate programmes MUST be locationally flexible for the duration of the scheme. Currently, rotations are across Gibraltar and London though offices in Vienna, Tel Aviv and further afield may be integrated.