Sales Executive / Account Executive
Ignite your media sales career!
Are you looking to start your career in media sales? Or are you already an Account Executive looking for your next challenge? An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Account Executive to come and join one of our oldest and most prestigious brands.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will work across a diverse portfolio; known to be the voice of the horticulture industry. As the Account Executive you will be responsible for driving revenues by selling a wide range of products to your client base. This will involve focusing on sourcing new business alongside developing an existing client base using a combination of effective calls, correspondence, and where relevant, meetings. Whilst the role is largely telephone based, there will be plenty of opportunities, to get out there and meet your clients, where you truly be able to get under the skin of your marketplace.
Why work with us?
People are our greatest asset here at Haymarket Media Group. We pride ourselves on being the best specialist media company in the world and we?re hard-wired to produce brilliant content for our readers and users, with over 16,000 companies around the globe turning to us to help their businesses grow. Join us and you will work on market-leading brands to help create powerful and lasting relationships that deliver real results, all while developing your own career.
We are offering a competitive salary that is in line with your experience. You will also earn uncapped commission, so the sky?s the limit when it comes to your potential earnings
We offer excellent training and career progression opportunities both within the team and across other divisions at Haymarket. Your next steps may include more senior roles such as Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Account Director and Sales Manager.
Our working culture
Our team culture is friendly, vibrant and sociable. We have just as much fun after hours, too - be it drinks with colleagues, awards ceremonies, sports teams, or our infamous annual Haymarket Awards. There is a relaxed vibe in our offices and we give you the tools to work flexibly, move around our environment freely and collaborate with your colleagues.
Other benefits include:
- Starting salary of £20,000 + uncapped commission scheme. Sales Executive salary reviews at 12, 18 and 24 months
- Comprehensive training and career development programme
- 25 days holiday per year (increasing 1 day per year of service up to 30 days)
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Season ticket loan on passing probationary period
- Discounts on magazine subscriptions and other employee discounts
- Regular individual and team rewards and incentives for outstanding performance
- Come and join us and see for yourself how Haymarket is a rewarding, exciting and fun place to work!
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!