(based on 28 ratings in 2016)
"An open, exciting and welcoming firm."
- The atmosphere created by both other trainees and partner mentors is supportive and friendly.
- Trainees are given extensive training that allows them to build a broad skill set.
- Challenging, interesting and often newsworthy work is on offer to trainees.
- The salary is very competitive and bonuses are offered once qualified.
- Some of the training can feel repetitive.
- Parts of the office could do with refurbishment.
- With such a large firm, trainees can sometimes find the size overwhelming.
- Working hours can be long and unpredictable during busy periods.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!