HighRadius is a Fintech software company in the financial supply chain management (FSCM) space. We provide Software-as- a-service (SaaS) and SAP based cloud solutions to optimize cash flow. Our customers include Fortune 1000 companies such as Adidas, Starbucks, Mondelēz, Johnson & Johnson, L’Oréal, Unilever, Bose, Sanofi, Sony etc. HighRadius has been named one of the top 50 fastest growing technology companies. As part of a further expansion into the European market, we are expanding our dynamic team based in our London office. If you are looking to take your first steps into IT consultancy and an exciting career opportunity with a company at the forefront of innovation in the Integrated Receivables market, this might be the opportunity for you.
- Design, build and deployment of innovative solutions with complete ownership
- Manage client relationship via direct interaction with the clients
- Work closely with the product management team to develop innovative products
- Lead global rollouts to various countries
- Advise clients on best practices in Financial Supply Chain Management
This is a full-time role that requires 50% travel throughout the EMEA region. All new hires will go through an intensive consulting boot-camp for 4-6 weeks in either our Houston Head Office or Hyderabad Centre of Excellence. A competitive salary, benefits package and genuine opportunities for career advancement await the right candidates.
Critical Skills and Abilities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organised with a high degree of attention to detail
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic with a thirst to learn and succeed
- Team-orientated approach with the confidence to contribute
- 2nd European language
- Understanding of the Order-to- Cash cycle
- Understanding of the software engineering process