We know that deciding the direction of your career after university is an important step. You’ll want to be challenged, to work with great people and clients and to have the opportunity to rapidly progress. Being rewarded well and offered the training you need will also be high on your priority list.
It was for us too. And these are some of the many reasons why people choose to join Hitachi Consulting.
Hitachi Consulting is the consulting led, digital solutions provider for Hitachi group of companies (combined the 7th largest technology company globally). We work with clients across all industry sectors to deliver and run technology solutions.
Joining Hitachi Consulting as a Graduate you will typically be working as part of a project team delivering high profile technology solutions for some of the world’s largest companies.
We’ll support you to gain the skills you require to operate effectively as a consultant that could include Software Engineering, Analytics and Data Science, Project Management, and business process consulting using Oracle & SAP
Our graduate scheme isn’t huge – we’re hiring 10 people in 2018 to start with us in September. That means you’ll get exposure to senior people, will quickly get real world project experience and we’ll value you as an individual. You’ll be assigned a mentor (that’s someone senior in the organization who can help you plan a career path), a buddy (that will be one of our graduates from recent years; they’ll be able to share their experiences and tips for success with you) and we’ll work with you to develop a training plan that equips you with the skills and experience to work successfully as a Consultant
To apply you’ll need:
- 2:1 or better ideally in Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering, numerate Sciences or a business-related degree. We are particularly keen to hear from you if you have graduated in or have experience of:
- Software Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning and Data science
- Business Management
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills coupled with the ability to work independently in a team-oriented environment.
- A passion for the benefits technology can bring to business and preference will be given to those who have a technical, numerate or engineering academic or work background.
You can learn more and apply on our website:
- Software Engineering
- Business Consulting
- Enterprise Applications (Oracle and SAP – Finance, Supply Chain, HR consulting)
- Cloud Solutions (Manchester)
In addition to a starting salary of £28,000, we offer a bonus scheme, flexible benefits package and opportunities for career development that come from being part of the Hitachi group
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!