(based on 29 ratings in 2016)
"Good work, bad life."
- Salary for trainees is comparable to magic circle firms.
- A broad range of practise areas allows for interesting and unusual work.
- The atmosphere at the firm is open and welcoming.
- Trainees are not eligible for bonuses.
- It is mandatory for trainees to sit in certain seats, even if it is not somewhere they hope to qualify into.
- It can be difficult to stand out in such a large firm.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!