(based on 15 ratings in 2017)
"Collegiate, friendly, competitive. Snapping at the heels of the magic circle."
- The salary for trainees is comparable to magic circle firms.
- There’s a broad range of practice areas allowing for interesting and varied work.
- The non-hierarchical atmosphere at the firm is open and welcoming.
- Hours are seen as being fair and the firm is encouraging more flexible working.
- Trainees are not eligible for bonuses.
- The high responsibility given to trainees can make some feel pressured.
- Seat choices are sometimes seen as lacking transparency and flexibility.
- Some feel that more support could be offered by HR.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!