Graduate Recruitment Consultant
About the role
Being a Horizon Teachers Recruitment Consultant is a great job as it is so varied. No two days are the same. There is so much scope within the role for you to really grow and forge strong relationships with schools and Teachers across London and the South East. The role encompasses many key skills, including face-to-face sales and telesales, negotiating, advertising, account management, social media and database management, all of which we will provide training on to help you continually improve as a consultant.
We believe our purpose is to enhance children's education. The work we do helps people in their education career, and helps schools solve their staffing issues. We believe the quality of the staff we provide is essential. We work hard whilst having a bit of fun in the office. We provide initial and continuous training and development for all our staff and we pay top levels of uncapped commission to our consultants. We are an ambitious company that has a proven record of growth, strong school relationships and staff retention.
What we are looking for
- A desire to want to play a vital role in growing the business further
- A proven track record in recruitment, ideally within Education
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Very high standards of quality and service provision
- A track record of consistent billings, both with existing clients and new clients.
- A person who enjoys working as a team and in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate tenacity, competitiveness and a commercial edge along with a desire to earn financial rewards
- A willingness to go the extra mile to help candidates
- A desire to want to progress and challenge yourself continually
What we can offer you
- Competitive base salary and clear OTE based on experience
- Career progression
- Occasional working from home days
- Reduced hours during school holidays
- Free breakfast!
- Free freshly ground coffee!
- Private Medical Insurance
- Medical Cashback Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Season Ticket Loans
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle-to-Work Scheme
- Gym Membership Discounts
- Fully paid Gym Membership based on length of service/promotion
- Minimum 30 days holiday including bank holidays (rising with service and promotions)
We are looking for this person to start straight away so please contact us as soon as you can. Thank you!
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!