Support in SEN Education
The SEN team at Horizon Teachers are seeking school support staff to work in Complex needs schools, SEN units and Medical settings across London and the Home Counties. Relevant experience is preferred but not essential; however we do expect for you to have a real passion for supporting students with additional needs.
We have positions available such as:
- Teaching Assistant
- Learning Support Assistant
- 1:1 support worker
To be successful you will need:
- Experience of supporting children/young people (ideally in a school or care setting)
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work individually and within a team
- A genuine interest in special needs
- A willingness to learn and develop your knowledge and skills
As well as ‘on the job’ training at your school, Horizon Teachers also offer relevant workshops for your continued professional development.
To find out more please send your CV to the SEN team or call Stuart Lovelock for more information.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!