Reception Class Teaching Assistant
An undergraduate opportunity has arisen to become a TA at an Outstanding' all-through Academy in North-West London.
The setting is based in a modern building with and state-of-the-art facilities and resources. The school teaches children from 3 to 18 years of age, and is currently looking for positive and motivated graduates to work within the Primary phase of the school as an Early Years TA.
Previous experience working with children would be advantageous but is not essential. The school are keen to employ passionate individuals who are committed to providing exceptional learning activities and encourage the children's enthusiasm for learning.
The ideal TA will:
- Have a keen interest in developing their career within the education sector
- Have excellent written and communication skills
- Be able to work to the schools high expectations
- Belief that every child can succeed
- Have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of children
The successful TA will have the opportunity to:
- Become part of a team developing a new Outstanding' all-through academy
- Benefit from professional development opportunities
The position is to work full time, term time only in the Reception class providing assistance to the class teacher. You will be working with the whole class, in small groups and on a one-to-one basis. Your job will be to encourage participation, positive behaviours and learning and also to prepare the children for their move into Year 1.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!