English Graduate TA
Q - Are you a Russell University Graduate keen to take your first step onto the teaching ladder?
Q – Are you a Graduate seeking experience in a secondary school?
Q – Are you contemplating beginning a career in the exciting world of teaching?
Q – Are you passionate about English and a recent English Grad?
If YES... We have a perfect role for you!!!!
Horizon Teachers is currently working with an Outstanding Boys Schools in Hounslow that are looking for enthusiastic graduates to go into Teaching Assistants and Learning Support Assistants roles.
What will be offered to you;
- Experience as a TA/LSA with KS3,4&5 students
- Support in developing within an Outstanding School
- Pay rise after 12 weeks of work within the school
- Exposure working with SEN students
- An Outstanding working environment
- Competitive Salary or Daily Rate
- Flexible or Secure, Temporary or Permanent Work
- Safeguarding and Behaviour Management Training provided by Horizon Teachers
- Continued professional development and advise on how to become a Teacher (if desired)
- Additional benefits available
- Working alongside teachers to offer support with small groups of students and on a 1 to 1 basis
- Support the classroom teacher in managing behaviour
- Preparing university applications for GCSE students
- Mentoring targeted students that are passionate about learning
- Working with SEN and challenging students to improve their learning in and out of the classroom
- Building rapport with staff and students
- The role would suit a recent Graduate
- Assessed by Ofsted as Outstanding
- Boys Comprehensive 11-18 years
- Excellent reputation
- A focus on achievement and rapidly growing
- Passion about supporting new staff on their career move and progression
- Friendly and supportive members of staff
Interested? APPLY NOW! You will be contacted (if shortlisted).
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!