Q – Are you passionate about teaching Maths?
Q – Are swamped with completing your course that you have no time to apply to countless jobs online?
Q – Are you seeking a job to commence your career in teaching?
If YES... We have a perfect role for you!!!!
Horizon Teachers is currently working with Good and Outstanding Inner London Schools that are looking for ambitious, passionate and high calibre Newly Qualified Teachers of Maths.
What will be offered to you;
- Support in developing within a Good or Outstanding School
- An Outstanding working environment
- Opportunity and support for personal development
- Opportunity for rapid progression within the school
- Competitive and Negotiable starting salaries
- Rapid, stress-free and comprehensive support
- Professional representation
- Professional insight into the right schools for you to begin your teaching career
- Continued professional development (if desired)
- Additional benefits available
You will be;
- Teaching KS3/4 Maths
- Support from Head of Maths into teaching KS5 Maths
- Planning and marking
- Inspiring and motivating students with developing their oral, written and reading languages
- Organised, able to multitask, work flexibly and have a ‘can do’ approach to work
- Able to build rapport with colleagues and work within a team effectively
- Reporting to the Head of Department
- Taking account of students prior levels of learning and achievement and use them to set targets for future improvements
- Supporting the ethos, vision, principles and values of the school
- The role would suit a Newly Qualified Maths Teacher
- The Schools
- Assessed by Ofsted as Good and Outstanding
- Excellent reputation
- A focus on achievement and rapidly growing
- Passion about supporting new staff on their career move and progression
- Friendly and supportive members of staff
Interested? APPLY NOW
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!