Houzz is the leading platform for home remodeling and design, providing people with everything they need to improve their homes from start to finish.
When founders Adi and Alon redesigned their home, they started the way these projects often do: with a tall stack of magazines and referrals for home professionals from people they knew. But when those piles of torn out pages failed to make their dream a reality, they felt stuck. There had to be a better way.
So they built Houzz. A place to browse and save beautiful home photos. A place to find the right design and construction professionals. A place to connect with others who have been there too. Houzz started as a side project in 2009 but has become a community of more than 40 million homeowners, home design enthusiasts and home improvement professionals around the world.
There's no better time to join us! Following our international expansion 4 years ago, we opened 14 different markets and 5 offices outside of the US. In 2016, Houzz was also named "Best App" at Google's inaugural Play Awards and voted 6th on CNBC’s Top Disrupter list in 2017 after raising a $400 million Series E round of funding - just sayin’! Now the bonus points;
- Opportunity for growth – join a fast growing technology organisation where we look from within to fill our leadership roles! You’ll be part of a rapidly expanding team on a mission to grow Houzz internationally!
- Our beautiful European Headquarter is located right in the middle of London - in a cool, modern, comfortable environment designed to reflect our culture.
- A stocked kitchen to keep you fueled.
- We have an entrepreneurial culture, a warm work environment with a close-knit family who love to celebrate birthdays and team accomplishments so we’re basically constantly stuffing our faces with cake and ice cream, when not working hard to exceed targets.
- For Graduate Sales Development Representatives, once promoted to Associate Account Executive, they will be given 90 days sales training, as well as continuous coaching to keep them up to date with the best industry practises and to develop as a sales professional.
Internships / placements
There are currently no vacancies on TARGETjobs. Please check back soon.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!