Graduate Sales Development Representative
Houzz is the #1 home design platform, connecting millions of homeowners, home design enthusiasts and home improvement professionals across the world. With +40M monthly visitors, Houzz provides home professionals with the opportunity to showcase their work, collaborate with clients and connect with prospective clients. As a Sales Development Representative, your role is to help them build their brand on Houzz...for free!
This position offers a unique opportunity for those who are interested in developing a sales career at Houzz, with a view to progressing to a revenue generating position as a next step.
What's an SDR responsible for?
- Acquisition: You will manage your pipeline of leads, reach out to prospects and onboard UK based home improvement professionals (think architects, builders, landscape designers, etc) to our platform. This includes doing a high-volume of outbound calls to book in appointments and help professionals create a free professional profile.
- Referrals/Pre-sales: You will pre-qualify leads during the set up of their profile by asking questions about their business and pitch Houzz Pro+ (our local marketing program) to make referrals to the Sales team.
What do you need to be successful?
- Drive - a willingness to develop your professional career within sales. Previous outbound sales, sales development, pre-sales and/or inside sales experience is a big plus.
- Tech savviness - you're the go-to tech whiz in your family and could teach your grandma how to post a selfie in seconds!
- Resilience - you’re comfortable with making over 60 calls a day (and staying positive!)
- Success - you have a verifiable track record of success during your studies or career
- Goal-oriented team player - we all chip in and support each other to hit our team targets and company goals!
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!