(based on 67 ratings in 2015)
"Global, connected and leading!"
- Graduates are able to rotate through departments to get a better idea of the organisation as a whole
- The culture within the office is collaborative and social
- HSBC's global reach means that there are opportunities for international travel
- Managers support graduate development and lots of high quality training courses are on offer
- Long hours are a fairly unavoidable part of being a graduate
- The large size of the organisation can lead to a certain amount of bureaucracy
- Communication on the grad scheme could potentially be improved
- The environment can be a little stressful at times
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!