(based on 24 ratings in 2016)
"Global, stable, inclusive, growing."
- Graduates felt that the hours were very reasonable for banking and offered a lot of flexibility.
- The culture within the office is collaborative and social.
- HSBC's global reach means that there are opportunities for international work.
- Managers support graduate development and lots of high-quality training courses are on offer.
- The large size of the organisation can lead to a certain amount of inevitable bureaucracy.
- The team management the graduate scheme was believed by some to be under-staffed.
- Some felt the bank’s technology and systems were outdated.
- Communication on the graduate scheme could potentially be improved.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!