(based on 23 ratings in 2016)
- The system of two rotations allows interns to get exposure to many areas of the business.
- The hours were seen as reasonable for a banking internship.
- A welcoming and inclusive atmosphere helped interns to settle in to their role easily.
- The global reach of the bank means there are many opportunities and interesting work.
- The placement of interns may mean there are not many in the same location.
- Technology and IT systems were seen by some as outdated and slow.
- While managers were willing to help when they could, some interns found that they were often too busy to do so.
- Remuneration was felt to be less than competitors, though still generous for an internship.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!