Reporting to: Business Unit Director
The purpose of the Graduate programme is to offer an opportunity for Graduates to gain a high level insight of our main client facing business units, Managed Client Services (MCS), Advisory, Business Improvement Control (BIC), and Markets and Propositions through 6 month placements over 2 years.
- Supporting the engagement lead on all aspects of client delivery on projects across Advisory.
- Involved in business development activity, including stakeholder meetings across the industry, this includes personnel within regulated firms, industry associations and the Financial Conduct Authority
Business Improvement & Control
- Supporting the project management team in project delivery, scoping, planning, requirement definition, risk management, process mapping and analysis, facilitating meetings/workshops, progress reporting, supplier management and change management.
Managed Client Services
- Supporting existing senior delivery managers
- Building and maintaining client relationships and identifying opportunities for potential provision of other Huntswood services.
Markets and Propositions
- Ensuring services and propositions provided by Huntswood are best in class across the market allowing Huntswood to continually align its delivery capability to the changing financial services market place.
- Developing services and propositions aligned to the Huntswood’s strategy and business plan, specifically financial crime, wealth and asset management
- Identifying new opportunities to enhance existing services across all service lines emanating from the changing financial services landscape, for example the Senior Managers Regime
- Educated to graduate level with a 2.1 or above preferably in a numerate or business related subject
- Ability to react instantly to changing aims and be able to operate at a fast pace
- Be bright, enthusiastic and energetic with a willingness to learn and progress in business
- Be highly numerate and analytical
- Commercially aware with a strong all round understanding and interest in business
- Strong PC skills and advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Possess the confidence to present at Board Level from the outset
- Have outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!