The purpose of the Graduate programme is to offer an opportunity for Graduates to gain a high-level insight of Huntswood’s key offerings through an introductory placement followed by four placements over two years in our main client facing business units, including but not limited to: Learning and Development (L&D); Regulatory and Business Assurance (RBA); Business Improvement Control (BIC), and Financial Crime, Fraud & Payments (FCFP).
Learning and Development
- Support the design and development of Huntswood learning programmes
- Management and coordination of Huntswood’s Learning Management System
- Analysis of client and trainer feedback
- Support with the management of Huntswood’s Learning Academy course catalogues
- Management and coordination of Huntswood’s Learning Faculty engagement and assessment
Regulatory and Business Assurance
- Supporting internal projects and client facing delivery
- Participation in internal meetings, client facing communication and exposure to various industry associations and the Financial Conduct Authority
Business, Improvement & Control
- Supporting the project management team in project delivery, scoping, planning, requirement definition, risk management, process mapping and analysis, facilitating meetings/workshops, progress reporting, supplier management and change management.
Financial Crime, Fraud and Payments
- Assist the development of compelling, customer focused marketing material
- Support the performance of Quality Checking on existing projects
- Assist the development, analysis and reporting of effective Management Information
- Provide administrative support for selected delivery projects
- Assist market research activity, to help identify industry developments
- Assist the selection and evaluation of technology solutions that complement the product offering
- Educated to graduate level with a 2.1 or above preferably in a numerate or business related subject
- Ability to react instantly to changing aims and be able to operate at a fast pace
- Be bright, enthusiastic and energetic with a willingness to learn and progress in business
- Be highly numerate and analytical
- Commercially aware with a strong all-round understanding and interest in business
- Strong PC skills and advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Possess the confidence to present at Board Level from the outset
- Have outstanding verbal and written communication skills
To work with, Huntswood’s employees are described as dependable, driven and collaborative. The job holder should be able to demonstrate they are;
- Confidential, reliable and genuine
- Dynamic, passionate and determined
- Friendly, compassionate and cooperative
"It's not just about what we do, but the way we do it. And it's our values that make us special."
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!