Consultancy Summer Internship
If you’re serious about pursuing a consulting career in pensions, benefits, investment and risk management, then our award winning Consultancy Summer Internship programme could be just the opportunity you're after!
It runs between June and August, lasting for 8 - 12 weeks. You'll support a team in one of our participating practice areas with a wide variety of client work. You’ll be working as part of team of consultants at all stages of their careers and learning and receiving training from them as you go. In addition, you will be given a project to work on for the duration of your internship which is of real value to our business.
As a Summer Intern you are likely to be:
- Liaising with people in the business to gain an insight into the firm and a career in consultancy
- Using your analytical skills to analyse complex data
- Applying mathematical knowledge to solve often complex and challenging problems
- Learning to use sophisticated modelling to help support the advice we give to our clients
- Presenting the results of calculations and modelling in an engaging and compelling way
- Researching, writing and presenting an individual project which will span the duration of the placement
As well as getting a detailed insight into consulting work, you’ll receive great support and a truly authentic career experience. And that's feedback from the people who have done it.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!