If you’re serious about pursuing a consulting career with us, then our award winning Summer Internship programme could be just the opportunity you need. It runs from July to August, lasting for 8 weeks. You will support a team in one of our participating practice areas with a wide variety of client work. You’ll be working as part of a team of consultants at all stages of their careers. In addition, you will be given a project to work on for the duration of your internship which is of real value to our business.
As a Summer Intern you are likely to be:
- Liaising with people in the business to gain an insight into the firm and a career in consultancy
- Using your analytical skills to analyse complex data
- Applying mathematical knowledge to solve often complex and challenging problems
- Learning to use sophisticated modelling to help support the advice we give to our clients
- Presenting the results of calculations and modelling in an engaging and compelling way
- Researching, writing and presenting an individual project which will span the duration of the placement
As well as getting a detailed insight into consulting work, you’ll receive great support for a truly authentic career experience.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!